Poster Session at BIOVIA Conference 2022 is Virtual
- Submit Abstract by September 14
- Acceptance notified by September 23
- Submit posters online by September 30
Committee and Selection:
- The selection panel of the conference committee will consider all abstracts received by the published deadline to ensure that the proposed submission is relevant to the Conference. Posters and research previously presented can be submitted.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Research presented in the poster should use at least one BIOVIA product.
- Abstract selection notifications will be sent out to relevant authors.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published on the BIOVIA Conference platform prior to the Conference.
- Accepted posters should be submitted by the relevant deadline. A poster should be self‐contained and self‐explanatory, allowing the viewer to proceed on his/her own.
During abstract submission you will be asked to declare the following:
- I hereby confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct.
- I hereby certify that I have secured the necessary consent from each author of the abstract and/or each author’s employer to submit the abstract for publication (e.g. Conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.) and the necessary authorization(s) to make the following representations, grants, and commitments on their behalf.
- I (on behalf of each author and/or each author’s employer) hereby represent and warrant that no part of the information or content included in the abstract ("Content") and provided to Dassault Systemes Americas Corp or any of its affiliates (individually and collectively the "Organizers"), nor the publication of any such Content by the Organizers, on the internet or otherwise, infringes any third party rights, including but not limited to privacy rights and/or intellectual property rights in any jurisdiction.
- I (on behalf of each author and/or each author’s employer) hereby grant the Organizers a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable, non-exclusive copyright license in and to the Content to reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and/or display the text of the Content for internal and external communications and marketing purposes in print and online format.
- I (on behalf of each author and/or each author’s employer) hereby agree to release and forever discharge the Organizers for all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, and my heirs, representatives, executors, or any other person have or may have by reason of this license and authorization and to indemnify the Organizers in the event of a breach of any representation and/or warranty.
About the Presentation of the Poster
- All poster presenters are required to provide a one-page Poster PDF.
- The poster PDF file must be uploaded directly into the event submission system by Sept 30. The PDF is used to generate the thumbnails displayed in the poster gallery.
- Posters will be available to be seen by conference attendees beginning October 11 but view only.
- A 30-minute session on October 12 will be dedicated to a poster session for live interaction. Any BIOVIA Conference attendee can view the posters and can ask questions directly to the authors making the presentation during the live session.
- Poster presenters are encouraged to also provide an optional three-minute video describing their poster. The three-minute video must include a PowerPoint as accompaniment, which is limited to no more than four slides. Upload the prerecorded video file directly into the event submission system by Sept 30.
Contact Victor Milman to submit your abstract or poster.