On the first day of the Americas Regional User Meeting, hear Halliburton Distinguished Scientist Allan Zhong deliver the keynote address, plus the latest brand update from SIMULIA execs.
Day 1 – Tuesday, May 18, 2021
- 1:00PM ET Welcome, Shashank AGGARWAL, SIMULIA
- 1:05PM ET Keynote, Engineering Simulation Driven Product Development and Innovation, Allan ZHONG, Halliburton
- 1:30PM ET SIMULIA Technology Update and Highlights, Mark BOHM, SIMULIA
- 2:00PM ET Enabling Virtual Testing for Additively Manufactured Structures Using Advanced Abaqus Capabilities, Mahesh CHENGALVA, Boeing
- 2:25PM ET Modeling and Experimental Characterization of Adhesive Curing Processes Summary of the Presentation, Dave D. LINDEMAN, 3M
- 2:50PM ET Live Roundtable Discussion: Structures
- 3:20PM ET Day 1 wrap-up
To register for this event please fill out the form and further information will be emailed to you. If you have already registered for one of the other days, you do not need to register again.