The MRT Blue Line travels through a number of cultural and commercial districts in Bangkok, including QSNCC's stop at Queen Sirikit National Convention Center station (Exit 3). A tunnel connects the QSNCC MRT Station to QSNCC, and a passageway directly connects to the exhibition hall, providing seamless connectivity.
Take the BTS Skytrain to Asok interchange station, then transfer to the MRT subway. When you arrive at Queen Sirikit National Convention Center MRT Station, take exit 3 to connect to the QSNCC lower ground level.
The public bus routes 136 and 185 stop right in front of QSNCC. The main entrance is within a short walk from the bus stop.
- From Rachadapisek Road, U-turn under the bridge over the Rama 4 intersection. QSNCC is on your left.
- From the first stage expressway system, Chalerm Maha Nakhon Expressway (Bang Na - Din Daeng - Dao Khanong), take the Rama 4 Road exit and turn left at the Rama 4 intersection to enter Rachadapisek Rd. QSNCC is on your left.
- From Kluay Nam Thai, go straight to Rama 4 Intersection, then turn right into Rachadapisek Road. QSNCC is on your left.
- From Rama 3 Road, take the flyover over the Rama 4 intersection. Stay in the left lane and after coming down from the flyover, enter the gate next to Benjakitti Park.
- Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Mueang International Airport are 45 minutes’ and 30 minutes’ drive, respectively, to QSNCC. Visitors and attendees can take a taxi or arrange a private transfer to QSNCC.
- The Airport Rail Link connects Suvarnabhumi Airport to the Makkasan Station - which adjoins Phetchaburi MRT Station. From here, QSNCC is about five minutes train ride.
- SRT Dark Red Line’s Don Muang Station connects Don Mueang International Airport to Bang Sue Grand Station. Visitors can take the MRT Blue Line from Bang Sue MRT Station to QSNCC.