Since 2012, the 3DEXPERIENCE Forum has welcomed Thought Leaders from many different industries and innovation managers from around the world. Our event series established itself as THE place to be for technology and innovation leaders.
The 3DEXPERIENCE Forum Eurocentral 2017 is all about sharing ideas about consumer centric thinking and managing the technological aspects as well as the shift in mindset and corporate culture with regards to Digital Transformation. Attendees will explore and experience how digital continuity driven by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform influences the function of today‘s and tomorrow‘s life cycles by simulating the entire product development and production process.
In Leipzig we will provide highly inspiring content, share visionary insights on Digital Transformation and present an open stage for smart thinkers with different backgrounds from various institutions and companies. We encourage participation among peers and promote a creative exchange through interactive formats. By connecting the right people with the right interests we aim to support knowledge transfer between industry experts and generate new business impulses. The overall event concept ranging from content to staging guarantees an inspiring exchange fueled by a high level of interactivity.
- Develop ideas for implementing change processes in your company
- Set your personal networking focus by connecting with other experts
- Exchange knowledge on Industry 4.0, Digital Factory, Systems Engineering and much more
- Explore the potential of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform shown in multiple showcases
- Connect with Dassault Systèmes partners on core strategic questions around technology, implementation and additional services
- Share and benefit from best practices, ideas and interests with/of your peers
- Discover the latest trends in individualized production and smart product development
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Innovation leaders and decision makers across all industries in the area of:
- Strategy & Innovation
- Product Concept & Design
- Simulation & Development
- Production & Logistics
- Marketing & Sales