Labs in the 21st century are not working anymore like in the past. Workflows are digital and connected, environments are harmonized and standardized as well as lab scientists are collaborating across borders. This requires an intelligent scientific platform that is aware of the context in which they operate.
Within this framework, scientists should also be able to access and leverage supply, services, and expertise within the internal and external networks. This framework will accelerate product design and development and save time and costs for scientists.
In this webinar, we will discuss how an intelligent scientific platform for the lab can accelerate innovation, leverage marketplaces and allow the labs of the 21st century to move to new horizons for lab innovation and efficiency.
Access this on-demand webinar to learn:
• What the key components of an ideal lab of the 21st century are
• Why connectivity is so important
• How a workflow of the 21st century looks like
• How to leverage a fully integrated and vendor-agnostic marketplace
• The transformational value of a lab of the 21st century