Dassault Systèmes cordially invites you to participate as a speaker/presenter at our virtual ECAL 3DEXPERIENCE Conference 2020 taking place November 11-12, 2020.
This year’s conference will be fully virtual and focus on innovation projects, the current use of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and its applications in the portfolio of CATIA, ENOVIA, EXALEAD, SIMULIA and SOLIDWORKS, as well as new features. This year our main topics include innovations, best practices, round-table discussions and tips & tricks.
We welcome attendees from industries and businesses such as:
- Aerospace & Defense
- High Technology
- Industrial Equipment
- Life Sciences
- Transportation & Mobility
We are seeking presentations that highlight industry applications and research projects in the following areas:
- Advanced Manufacturing (inclusive Additive and Composites)
- Concept modeling for mobility, Concept modeling for product design, Surface modeling, Class-A, Reverse Engineering, Visualization
- E-mobility/Electric, Connected & Autonomous Vehicle Ecosystems
- Mechanical Engineering
- Multibody System Simulation
- Structural Modeling and Simulation (inclusive Optimization, Multi-Physics, Durability, Fatigue, etc.)
- Systems & Electrical Engineering
- Robust Design
- Model Based Systems Engineering
- Lightweight Engineering with Cognitive Augmented Design
- Innovation with the 3DEXPERIENCE®
- Supplier Integration
- SOLIDWORKS Engineering/Configure to Order
- Crises handling in the design office - how it works in the real world
- Design Automation
- From idea to digital twin
- 3rd party 3D CAD models integration in the design process
- SMBs working with cloud technology
You haven't found your topic in this list? Never mind! Send us your abstract anyway!
Why become a speaker at the ECAL 3DEXPERIENCE Conference 2020:
- Increase your and your companies’ profile within our user communities from all over Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Share your and your companies’ experiences and success with others!
- Receive feedback from your peers.
- Recognition as a speaker/presenter with your biography and picture posted on the conference website.
- Be inspired by expert users and the Dassault Systèmes team.
- Your presentation, expertise, and biography will be showcased in front of hundreds of conference attendees from a broad cross-section of industries, thus increasing the level of awareness of your company.
How to Submit Your Speaker’s Submission:
- Complete the application form below.
- Presentations length is 20 minutes, followed by 5-minute Q&A session.
- Due to international attendance the main language of presentations will be in English.
- If you prefer to present in your own language, please inform us about your language preference.
- Dassault Systèmes will contact you via email if you are selected to be an ECAL 3DEXPERIENCE Conference 2020 speaker.
- Further details about logistics etc. will be communicated to presenters upon acceptance.
Submission Deadline: September 1st, 2020
We look forward to meeting you online in November!