Join us at the Darmstadtium this fall and connect to a wider modeling and simulation community on a range of engineering topics including creative design, mechanical engineering, systems & electrical engineering, structural simulation, electric, connected & autonomous vehicle ecosystems, durability & fatigue, multibody systems simulation, electromagnetics, fluid and many more!
The conference aims to inspire you to design and innovate the next generation of products by offering learning opportunities through user presentations on industry applications, product and technology updates. Network with your peers, advance your skills, and get a first-hand experience of our extended solutions in the 3DEXPERIENCE® Playground.
Share your experience and success – we invite you to become a speaker at our event!
One speaker per presentation will receive free entry to the conference.
Here’s how you can present at the
3DEXPERIENCE Conference – Design, Modeling and Simulation
Please send a short email ECAL.3DXConference@3ds.com stating your interest to present and the following information:
- Your name, organization, address and telephone number
- Title of your presentation
- A short abstract (about 250 words or less) describing the content of your technical presentation summarizing your objective and the Dassault Systèmes products used. A couple of images are as well welcome.
Presentations should be 20 minutes long followed by 5-minute Q&A within a 25-minute time slot.
Due to international attendees, presentation will be mainly held in English, but you may also present as well in German. Please let us know the language you prefer to present in with your application mail.
Submission Deadline is September 27, 2019
Further details will be communicated to presenters upon acceptance of your presentation request.
We are seeking presentations that highlight industry applications and research projects in the following areas:
- Advanced Manufacturing (inclusive Additive and Composites)
- Concept modeling for mobility, Concept modeling for product design, Surface modeling, Class-A, Reverse Engineering, Visualization
- E-mobility/Electric, Connected & Autonomous Vehicle Ecosystems
- Mechanical Engineering
- Multibody Systems
- Structural Modeling and Simulation (inclusive Optimization, Multi-Physics, Durability, Fatigue, etc.)
- Systems & Electrical Engineering
- Robust Design
- Model Based Systems Engineering
- Lightweight Engineering with Cognitive Augmented Design
You haven't found your topic in this list? Never mind! Send us your abstract anyway!
We look forward to meeting you in Darmstadt.